Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My pellet stove won't stay going, it goes through the start…

Customer Question
My pellet stove won't...

My pellet stove won't stay going, it goes through the start up mode, runs for a bit then shuts down

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

A few weeks, this happens every time I clean it and I clean it every week

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Once it gets going it runs beautifully I've been trying to get it started for over an hour now

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
This is my only source of heat and need an answer immediately for it is bitter cold and my daughter just had heart surgery and I need the house warm!
12/31/2017
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 7 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

I'm sorry I don't believe I'll be able to assist you here, so I'll opt out, but that will open this question to all other Experts, and someone will be along shortly to assist you

Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed. I need to speak with some ASAP!