Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Tried to set time on oven and it tells me BATH.what do I do…

Customer Question
Tried to set time...

Tried to set time on oven and it tells me BATH.what do I do now?

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Maytag model MEW5530DDS

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I dont think so my landlord brought this to us this week cause the other one did not work

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 3 days by:
1/3/2018
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 6 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?

No I got it fixed.

I understand, thank you. Have a great weekend!