Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

This refrigerator work with a curcit boad but compressor is…

Customer Question
This refrigerator work with...

This refrigerator work with a curcit boad but compressor is not coming on

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of the fridge? And can you guesstimate how old is it?

No, this is the model; 106. 54606300 its type 26ssa

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I am a technician, but i thinking that the curcit boad is bad

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I well like, if you can tell me what other problem i must look for

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/31/2017
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 7 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble.

if your compressor is not coming on more then likely our start relay next the compressor is the problem. Do you have multimeter by chance?

https://www.searspartsdirect.com/part-number/4387731/0046/106.html?modelNumber=10654606300&categoryName=Side-by-Side Refrigerator&brandName=KENMORE​

t​here are a few parts that are right by the compressor that can be causing this but this is the more then likely part.