Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Dishwasher shows control locked, flashing red light - won't…

Customer Question
Dishwasher shows control locked...

Dishwasher shows control locked, flashing red light - won't start cycle.

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?

Kitchenaid Where can I find a model number?

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I don't know if it needs work or if it is just a control option

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/31/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 6 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Open the door and the model is on a tag on the frame edge of the unit. Can you post that to me?

Kude60fxss1

Press and hold the 4 HOUR DELAY button for 3-5 secs and the lock should clear. If not let me know...

Happy New Year!.....All I ask is please use the....FINISH BY RATING link at the top your page to select a 5 STAR RATING before leaving today....this is important for my status on the site plus without a rating I will receive ZERO credit(NO PAY) from the site for assisting you. Also rating now does not close the question out and you can come back anytime for FREE right here to me......Happy Holidays!

Thank you. It worked. How does that happen?

Someone pressed it for 3-4 secs and locked it...blame it on kids if you have them:).....All I ask is please rate my service Happy New YEar!

Hi there,
I was just touching base with you because I have not heard back from you and the question is still open and unrated, I am not credited anything until a good star rating is supplied I would really appreciate it if you could do that thanks!