Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Side by side refrigerator ice maker will not change from…

Customer Question
side by side refrigerator...

side by side refrigerator ice maker will not change from crushed ice to cubes...only dispenses crushed ice. Water dispenser works

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of the fridge? And can you guesstimate how old is it?

Maytag MSF25D4MDM02 APPROXIMATELY 2 YEARS OLD

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

MODEL# ***** OF 2006....NO I WILL NOT DO THE WORK..I WAS HOPING YOU COULD ADVISE WHAT TO DO

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

ALL I CAN TELL YOU IS IT DISPENSES CRUSHED ICE WHEN YOU SELECT CUBED

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Appliance
12/31/2017
Appliance Technician: travis webb,
 replied 1 month ago
travis webb

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question if you are still needing help that is?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
still need help
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I don't need to call....you have my question
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Where is my help
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I have never received an answer to my question and I only authorized a credit card charge of $5. I never spoke to anyone on the phone and never received an answer. You said the $5.00 charge is refundable and I demand the refund.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Don't even think about charging me 31.00.....this was not clear and you know it..I will notify my credit card company immediately that this is a scam
Appliance Technician: travis webb,
 replied 1 month ago

I apologize I have not been online much today. Would you rather me cancel this and refund it for you?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I'm a senior citizen and I feel I've been scammed. Please refund my money immediately. My children are furious with me. Please refund
Appliance Technician: travis webb,
 replied 1 month ago

no​ need for them to be furious we are 100% satisfaction guaranteed here. I will have this cancelled and refunded for you.

John, Home Appliance Technician