Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Our thermador Thermador Masterpiece Series CET366TB has a…

Customer Question
Our thermador Thermador Masterpiece...

Our thermador Thermador Masterpiece Series CET366TB has a counter mounted down draw exhaust hood behind rangetop. Lately it rises up with noise and less smoothly right near the end of the rise up. It is quiet and smooth going down. Any ideas?

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

3 months

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes. If it is not overly complex.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

That's it

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 5 days by:
1/5/2018
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 1 month ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
No answer ever provided and we were informed on the full extra 31.00 charge.

Thank you. Is the noise like a grinding noise and does it seem "jerky" in its movement?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
at the end of rising. Noise doesn't occur when it lowers.

Please allow me just a few minutes to prepare some information for you, thank you!

The model you posted is for the cooktop. Do you have the model of the vent?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
CVS2

I am not able to locate that model, it seems to be missing a few characters. Can you post a picture of the model tag? I just want to be sure that I give you accurate information.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
E. Nr. VTN600CV2C
Type: HBD-MX15-3

That is just the blower assembly. I will see if another may be able to help on this for you,

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
VTN600CV2C
John, Home Appliance Technician