Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My Fisher & Paykel double drawer dishwasher (Model

Customer Question
My Fisher & Paykel double...
My Fisher & Paykel double drawer dishwasher (Model DD24DCTX7) isn’t working. The bottom drawer works fine, but the top drawer makes the pause chime when you try to start the cycle. It will also power on randomly without being touched. I’m wondering if the door isn’t shutting properly? Please help!
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 3 days by:
1/3/2018
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 6 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?

pretty bad experience this time with justanswer. I am still needing help so you can try to help.