Connect one-on-one with a verified appliance technician who will answer your question

Kelly, Appliance Technician

More related answers
All appliance technicians are VERIFIED
My washer stopped in the middle of a load yesterday, lid
J S
J S, appliance technician
Hello! My washer stopped in the middle of a load yesterday, lid lock stayed engaged, somewhere in the middle of the wash cycle because it still has water. I have pulled the clothes all out of it, unpl… read more
My new sheets consisting of twin extra bottom & extra wide
Melissa Martin
Melissa Martin, Senior Technician
My new sheets consisting of twin extra long bottom & extra wide king top sheet & two pillow cases, will not trigger my Maytag model MVWC415EW1 to fill the washing machine with water. The sheets are 10… read more
A pair of scissors slipped between the tub and cabinet in
Nolan Rettig
Nolan Rettig, Service Technician
a pair of scissors slipped between the tub and cabinet in our Centennial Model MVWC415EW1 washer. how can we remove the top to expose the interior void to find and remove? … read more
I own one old commercial coin operated washing machine that
Kelly, Appliance Technician
I own one old commercial coin operated washing machine that the tenant says is making a loud bad sound on the spin cycle and seemed to be not moving very fast. Bit of water left in bottom. She had to … read more
I have a Miele Incognito dishwasher that was installed in 2000.
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, appliance technician
I have a Miele Incognito dishwasher that was installed in 2000. In the past month it has started making a loud noise when the water shuts off during the wash cycle. I have looked in the cabinet and to… read more
I have a top loading old washing machine. It is a Whirlpool
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
I have a top loading old washing machine. It is a Whirlpool 5 cycle machine model # XXXXX I purchased it 10 to 15 years ago. The machine is having the following problems: 1. it start to get water in. … read more
GE PROFILE WASHING MACHINE CREATES PERIODIC WATER HAMMER IN
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
GE PROFILE WASHING MACHINE CREATES PERIODIC WATER HAMMER IN HOUSE /GOES AWAY WHEN COLD WATER INTAKE CLOSED - HOW TO FIX ?… read more
My dishwasher is making a grinding buzzing noise and has standing
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
My dishwasher is making a grinding buzzing noise and has standing water under the macerator blade.… read more
Bosch model SHX33A 02UC. Symptoms close door, starts normally.
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Bosch model SHX33A 02UC. Symptoms: close door, starts normally. Water flows. Sounds normal. But when water flow stops, dishwasher does not start wash cycle. Not ever. Cancel/drain function works, ligh… read more
What would cause the spin cycle to be loud (banging, sometimes
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
What would cause the spin cycle to be loud (banging, sometimes washer moves on floor)?? It doesn't matter what wash setting I have it on-cold, quick wash, jeans.......and sometimes the clothes are all… read more
I have a Maytag washer Model mfw9700530. Every time I wash,
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
I have a Maytag washer Model mfw9700530. Every time I wash, it gets stuck at the Rinse cycle and give me the HF code. Sometimes I can pause it and change it to a different type of wash load (like from… read more
My GE Profile washing machine is 3 years old. During the wash
Repairman1981
Repairman1981, Appliance Repair Technician
My GE Profile washing machine is 3 years old. During the wash and rinse cycles there is a loud hammering (banging) noise every few seconds along with a squeaking noise. Can you diagnose this, and tell… read more
I have an LG dishwasher and when it runs it makes some scratchy
SubZero_Wolf Expert
SubZero_Wolf Expert, Appliance Repair Tech
I have an LG dishwasher and when it runs it makes some scratchy type noises near the bottom of front of the machine. The noises sound like eleticall type engine malfunction noises, so I turn the machi… read more
I have an lg model DLE2516 w model that is about 2 yrs. old.
Bryan, Tech/owner
I have an lg model DLE2516 w model that is about 2 yrs. old. It has just started making a loud vibrating/knocking sound which starts the moment the dryer has started it's cycle. The noise is not a slo… read more
Hi guys, I have a Miele Model #G892SCU Plus that has recently
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Hi guys, I have a Miele Model #G892SCU Plus that has recently started making a growling noise on startup and between cycles. Due to the timing of this noise I am going to guess the pump? The dishwashe… read more
Help... my dishwasher tech replaced my bosch motor (SHU 3322).
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Help... my dishwasher tech replaced my bosch motor (SHU 3322). The dishwasher is still making a noise. He claims my water pressure is too high and must be controlled from the main water valve. Is this… read more
We have had a Fisher Paykel Intuitive ECO IWL16 for two years.
Appliance Man
Appliance Man, Appliance Tech
We have had a Fisher Paykel Intuitive ECO IWL16 for two years. Just recently, it began making an unusual very loud groaning sound, similar to an "ayoogah" horn. We are familiar with the "usual" sounds… read more
I have a kenmore combo washer dryer. The stacked up type.
Mr Repair
Mr Repair, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
I have a kenmore combo washer dryer. The stacked up type. Last week the washer started making noise when it got to the spin cycle. The water refused to drain. I have to take the clothes out and bring … read more