Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

When Starting the wash cycle the incoming water makes a

Customer Question
When Starting the wash...

When Starting the wash cycle the incoming water makes a hammering noise?

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

MVWC415EW1

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Not sure - Depends on the problem

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

This pair isn't two years

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/31/2017
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 6 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

You will simply need to install hammer arrestors, a very common problem. They are very easily installed and available below! They are sold at most hardware stores, too! :)

CLICK HERE

If you would be so kind, would you please remember to rate my service USING THE STAR SCALE at the top or the bottom of the page before you leave today? You may post back at anytime with follow up questions. Please let me know how I may earn your 5 star rating! Thank you so much!