Connect one-on-one with a verified appliance technician who will answer your question

Master Tech
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

More related answers
All appliance technicians are VERIFIED
I have magtag fridge model mfd2562, i left for a few days
Nolan Rettig
Nolan Rettig, Service Technician
i have magtag fridge model mfd2562, i left for a few days and shut off the water to the ice and water in fridge. now i have water draining into the bottom of the freezer and leaking onto the floor. we… read more
Kenmore Elite bottom freezer leaking. 795.71053.014. But
Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson, High School or GED
Water on floor daily and ice layer on bottom of drawer… read more
Kenmore coldspot model 10651102 110, water pools at bottom
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, appliance technician
water pools at bottom of freezer (under drawer) and leaks out onto floor. … read more
I have a whirlpool refridge with bottom freezer Is there
Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson, High School or GED
I have a whirlpool refridge with bottom freezer Is there anyway to remove freeze drawers Its freezing up and has ice built up under freezer and pouring in the floor … read more
My Subzero 501F has the following symptoms: setting on 6,
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, appliance technician
my Subzero 501F has the following symptoms: setting on 6, thick frost about 12 inches high in the upper half of back wall (almost full width) starting about 12 inches from top of back wall. solid flow… read more
My refrigerator leaks water on the floor. Ice maker turned
Appliance Medic
Appliance Medic, Service Technician
My refrigerator leaks water on the floor. Ice maker turned off. Suspect it is the drain tube frozen. Don't know where to find it. Model *********** Kenmore Elite.… read more
Our door/drawer refrigerator is leaking water. We pulled the
Bryan, Tech/owner
Our door/drawer refrigerator is leaking water. We pulled the fridg out to look at the water line which is not leaking. Today, I heard an ice cube hitting the floor under the fridg. The model number is… read more
We purchased an 18.5 inch kenmore bottom-mount refrigerator
Randy 43
Randy 43, appliance technician
We purchased an 18.5 inch kenmore bottom-mount refrigerator for our cottage three years ago. The bottom of the freezer has started to freeze up and is leaking water from somewhere. There is also most … read more
why is my bottom freezer in my whirlpool refrigerator leaking?
Appliance Man
Appliance Man, Appliance Tech
why is my bottom freezer in my whirlpool refrigerator leaking? water is dripping from left side back of freezer inside,then it pools on bottom of freezer and freezes. every few days it leaks onto floo… read more
My Jen Air refrigerator freezer is leaking water, tried to
Kelly, Appliance Technician
My Jen Air refrigerator freezer is leaking water, tried to reset but temperature kept showing 40+ deg. Please advise.… read more
ice is accumulating at bottom shelf of refrig under freezer
servicegeek
servicegeek, service technician
ice is accumulating at bottom shelf of refrig under freezer basket; seems to be coming from vents on wall behind the basket; drips out onto kitchen floor. Kenmore Elite Model # XXXXX… read more
we have a kenmore elite freezer side by side with fridge, we
Bryan, Tech/owner
we have a kenmore elite freezer side by side with fridge, we have had water freezing in the bottom and leaking out the front door since we got it how can we fix it i dont see any ice on the walls unde… read more
Our Kenmore-branded refrigerator is made by LG. The model number
The Home Smithy, Home Appliance Technician
Our Kenmore-branded refrigerator is made by LG. The model number is XXXXX It's a French-door, bottom freezer unit. Problem is, what I think MUST be condensation makes pools beneath the meat tray inste… read more
I have a Kenmore Elite three door refrigerator. The model
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
I have a Kenmore Elite three door refrigerator. The model number starts with 795. Once a week I have to chip out the ice that forms on the floor of the freezer. What do I need to do to fix this proble… read more
I have a side by side Refridgerator that occasionally (once
John, Home Appliance Technician
I have a side by side Refridgerator that occasionally (once a day) leaks some water (maybe 4 - 8 oz.) onto the floor from underneath. Ice is also forming at the bottom of the freezer.… read more
We have a Kenmore side by side refer/freezer unit that is more
John, Home Appliance Technician
We have a Kenmore side by side refer/freezer unit that is more than ten yrs. old. At times water leaks from the freezer section and onto the floor. The water line to the icemaker has never been hooked… read more
I have a Kenmore elite bottom freezer with bottom ice maker
Francis
Francis, shop owner
I have a Kenmore elite refrigerator with bottom freezer and bottom ice maker and a water filter and outside water access. Periodically there is water forming into ice on the bottom of the freezer comp… read more
I have a kenmore elite Bottom Freezer Refrigerator Model #
I have a kenmore elite Bottom Freezer Refrigerator Model # XXXXX The Pullout Freezer drawer when the Freezer gets cold wont open. It sticks on the left hand side. When I tilt the Freezer Door open and… read more