Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Kenmore front load model 4905 Door lock losks and unlocks…

Customer Question
Kenmore front load model...

Kenmore front load model 4905 Door lock losks and unlocks repeatedly and washer wont run

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Kenmore is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

6 years? Model 4905

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes i have looked for blockages and cleared out filter

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Is it likely the door switch?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 3 days by:
1/3/2018
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 6 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?

I ordered the part and will try it when it arrives. Thanks for your reply

I understand, thank you.

Happy New Year!

Hi Rusty. Part finally arrived and I installed it. Now I get FL error code. Now the door is stuck locked. Even after power off on and unplugging.

Can you please post the rest of the model number?