Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Can't get the oven to turn on. It is about 2 years old. Not…

Customer Question
Can't get the oven...

Can't get the oven to turn on

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

It is about 2 years old. Not sure of model number. 4 gas rings on top with oven below

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Trying to cook Everything else works

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

It goes to preheat at 170 and then goes no further trying to get the oven to 350. The bake option works but not the roast

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/30/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 6 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

What is the make and model and is it electric or gas?

Hi there,
I was just touching base with you because I have not heard back from you and the question is still open