Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

We have a Bosch refrigerator - model number unknown because…

Customer Question
We have a Bosch...

We have a Bosch refrigerator - model number unknown because I cannot find it in or on the refrigerator. The device that filters and pours water and disperses ice has stopped working. Is there some way that I can fix it?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Bosch is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

I think it is 3 or 4 years old. I do not know the model number because I cannot find it anywhere in or on the refrigerator. I cannot access the back of the refrigerator because it is in an alcove where I cannot get to the back.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If possible.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance