Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

How do I get microwave to stop beeping- I have tried

Customer Question
How do I get...

How do I get microwave to stop beeping- I have tried everything

Contractor's Assistant: What's the microwave's make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

DH222476A G E. It is new

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes I have no choice

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I can’t stand it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 6 days by:
1/5/2018
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach GE. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with GE and there is a charge for this service. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.