Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

We have a whirlpool oven from ikea in the house we have

Customer Question
bought. We don't know the...
We have a whirlpool oven from ikea in the house we have bought. We don't know the model and we have no manual. We used the self-cleaning feature and now the oven is locked and we cannot open it. Of course we have a Christmas houseful and we have no oven. Is there any way you can help? IKEA told me to send them a photo of the oven and they will get back to me in 3 days...Thank you! Trina
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 6 days by:
1/5/2018
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 6 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?