Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a LG WM2250C that continues to stick on 8 or 10

Customer Question
I have a LG...

I have a LG WM2250C that continues to stick on 8 or 10 minutes left in any cycle.I know there's a way to reset it.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your LG is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

WM2250C MFL67360427

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Five years old. & I'd like to fix it, if I could find the reset.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not that I can think of.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 6 days by:
1/5/2018
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 6 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?