Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I can't figure out how to remove to replace tube lights in…

Customer Question
I can't figure out...

I can't figure out how to remove to replace tube lights in Maytag microwave model # MMV6178AAS.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

I sent the model number and it was built in 2005

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not that I can think of

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/30/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 6 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Do you mean the two heating element in the ceiling of the microwave?

Page won’t open