Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Electric ge dryer model dsxh47egoww....beeping sound

Customer Question
Electric ge dryer model...

Electric ge dryer model dsxh47egoww....beeping sound started.....pressed cancel button...beep stops then restarts......tried to start dryer......starts but then stops after a few minutes....how do you stop beeping

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

2006...i have serial number if you need it

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If i could......is it something with sequence buttons

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 6 days by:
1/5/2018
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?