Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have matag top washer wont sinp unless i turn the timer…

Customer Question
I have matag top...

I have matag top washer wont sinp unless i turn the timer all back to rinse clicle then it will rinse agertae drain

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Lat9635aae 5yr

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

It works fine but it stops at rinse

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/30/2017
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 6 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

It will agitate and spin okay if you manually set the timer to different cycles?