Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My dishwasher will not fill with water. Maytag, but I don't…

Customer Question
My dishwasher will not...

My dishwasher will not fill with water

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?

Maytag, but I don't know the model

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/30/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 6 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

open the dishwasher door on the tank face frame is the model /serial tag.

MDB4949SDM2

Thank you!
Give me a few minutes to pull up information on this model

if you open the dishwasher door and pull out the bottom rack in the sump /bottom of the dishwasher on the front left corner is a float grab the float and pull it up and let go a few times ,the try to run a cycle and see if it will then fill or not .let me know

THANK YOU ***** THAT CAN'T DO IT RIGHT AWAY, BUT WE WILL TRY LATER

Ok are you not in front of the dishwasher at this time?

I see you have NOT replied back to me .
Do you still need assistance on your question?