Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

The tube between the stove top burners is leaking gas. Could…

Customer Question
The tube between the...

The tube between the stove top burners is leaking gas. Could this burner assembly be replaced?

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

6 months

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/30/2017
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?

XL44
I just want to purchase the burner assembly. It just drops in place.
Still there Kelly?
Appliance Technician: Appliance Tech Dave, Home Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Appliance Tech Dave
Appliance Tech Dave, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, this is Dave. What is the brand of your stove?