Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I live in an apt, near Yonge & St Clair, in Toronto. My

Customer Question
I live in an...

I live in an apt, near Yonge & St Clair, in Toronto. My kitchen was recently renovated. I have all new Whirlpool appliances. This dish washer just "died". It started, ejected the soap capsule, and just stopped. There appears to be no power. I checked the fuses....they are OK. Help !!

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

It is brand new. The model is: WDF330PAHS0. Series: F72955104 The buttons on the front, are: heavy, normal, 1 hour wash, Heat Dry High, 4 hour delay "hold 3 seconds" start, cancel

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I wouldn't have a clue ! I am hoping you can give me a start up tip

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/30/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 6 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.
if you have the door closed does the control panel have any lights illuminated on it ?