Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

The service panel on the front is out. the light inside

Customer Question
The service panel on...

The service panel on the front is out. the light inside works so it is getting power

Contractor's Assistant: Have you tried power cycling the appliance -- unplugging it and leaving it off for a few hours?

No, we unplugged it for a few minutes

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

It wont make ice or delivery water

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/30/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 6 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

MF I 2269 VEW 1

Is the unit running / cooling properly?

no
it seems to be cooling

ok let`s try to reboot the main electronic control board .

let`s unplug the unit for 5 minutes and then plug it back in and tell me if it starts and you get the display back or not please.

off for 5 minutes, no luck

ok so you have a failed main electronic control board in the rear of the unit and you will need to replace it .

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau.
They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year!
They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

---> CLICK HERE <--- FOR THE CORRECT PART FOR YOUR MODEL

If you have any questions just reply back to me .

I see you have NOT replied back to me .
Do you still need assistance on your question?
If not I see you have not rated me as of yet!
Even after you rate me if you have a question just reply back to me,
I will still assist you ,but rating me 5 STARS is the ONLY way I get paid for my time .

I'm sure you don't work for free, so please don't expect that I should.