Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I got a Whirlpool BC-127 mini fridge. It worked a month or…

Customer Question
I got a Whirlpool...

I got a Whirlpool BC-127 mini fridge. It worked a month or so, and now it just suddenly stopped working. What’s the fix?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

It’s 4-5 months old. The model number according to my receipt is BC-127B. On the back of the fridge, it says the model number is: WH43S1E.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No, I just want it to work.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not that I van think of.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/30/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 6 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

If the unit is only 4-5 months old it is still under the manufactures warranty have you contacted them yet?

Whirlpool is who sent me to you.

Ok this web site has nothing to do with Any appliance manufacture!

This is a pay for question and answer web site.