Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

E-24 code continues to come on after cleaning and clearing…

Customer Question
E-24 code continues to...

E-24 code continues to come on after cleaning and clearing the filters and trap two times

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Just started yesterday. We had not had a problem for over a year after we had our drainage hose secured to ensure it was at right height.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I've been able to do cleaning and get it working again on my own in the past. I can call repairman if it does not work for me after next try.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No. I just need any ideas after I've cleaned and cleared the trap. Turn off the breaker and re-power? reprogram?

Contractor's Assistant: Have you tried power cycling the appliance -- unplugging it and leaving it off for a few hours?

No. should I clear the drain first and then repower? or just leave it?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/30/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 7 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

I see you have NOT replied back to me .
Do you still need assistance on your question?