Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My oven goes on and then shuts off. Thermador PG 304 it was…

Customer Question
My oven goes on...

My oven goes on and then shuts off

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Thermador PG 304 it was recently moved to replace kitchen floor.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

My plumber is here

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No The top burners work fine

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 6 days by:
1/5/2018
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 6 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?