Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I'm trying to remove the freezer drawers on a Whirlpool

Customer Question
I'm trying to remove...

I'm trying to remove the freezer drawers on a Whirlpool fridge model no.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Contractor's Assistant: Hi. How can I help?

Model no. G10FSAXVY08 how to take the drawers out of the freezer comparment at the bottom of the pull-out freezer drawer

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes, if I can

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not that I can think of, we need to clean the bottom after a breakdown of the fridge which has now been fixed

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
The fridge has a bottom pull-out freezer drawer with two bins at the top on separate tracks, and we are trying to remove the top bins so we can clean out the bottom of the freezer compartment
Did you receive a photo of the drawer?
12/31/2017
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 6 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question if you are still needing help that is?