Connect one-on-one with a verified appliance technician who will answer your question

John, Home Appliance Technician

More related answers
All appliance technicians are VERIFIED
We have a 2007 Amana fridge w/a bottom freezer drawer. The
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, appliance technician
We have a 2007 Amana fridge w/a bottom freezer drawer. The freezer drawar gasket is making good contact on the bottom, but not along the top w/there is a gap up to a 1/4 inch. We've just replaced the … read more
My Whirlpool TC is about 30 years old but runs great. I
ApplianceTech
ApplianceTech, President
My Whirlpool TC is about 30 years old but runs great. I cannot get the drawer to stay shut. If I hold it shut, the compactor works fine. … read more
I have a whirlpool refrigerator freezer model GI5FSAXVY02. I
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
I have a whirlpool refrigerator freezer model GI5FSAXVY02. I need to replace the ice maker. The ice maker is located in the top left side of the freezer. The unit also has a bottom freezer drawer. I h… read more
we have a RY491700/02 It just started running hot. freezer
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, appliance technician
we have a RY491700/02 It just started running hot. freezer set at -5, but actual is at 20 frig is also not staying cool. Is there a vent that must be cleaned for proper cooling?… read more
how do I remove bottom of freezer compartment of an Amana mod
John, Home Appliance Technician
how do I remove bottom of freezer compartment of an Amana mod 85281, sn XXXXXXXXXX i would like to access blocked drain… read more
Whirlpool refrig model ET1MHK?XMB01 (top freeezer) water
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Whirlpool refrig model ET1MHK?XMB01 (top freeezer) water leaks down back of freezer into cold food compartment. Ice accumulates on bottom of freezer. The water wets food in refrig area and accumulates… read more
we have an 18 month old maytag french door refrigerator with
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
we have an 18 month old maytag french door refrigerator with freezer on the bottom and ice and water in the door. it started leaking a little water, and it would be on either side of the refrigerator.… read more
I have a Whirlpool refrigerator purchased in 2005.Serial ES1513265,Model
John, Home Appliance Technician
I have a Whirlpool refrigerator purchased in 2005.Serial ES1513265,Model ERCHMXPLOl There is a puddle of water on the bottom of the fridge and the top shelf also.I keep wiping it up and it keeps comin… read more
hi there i have a maytag refrigerator / bottom freezer model
Appliance Medic
Appliance Medic, Service Technician
hi there i have a maytag refrigerator / bottom freezer model # XXXXX and i would like to take the bottom drawer of freezer off to clean in behind.. How do I get the basket out of the drawer ?..it's on… read more
whirlpool refrigerator model #ET8WTMXKQ01, serial # XXXXX
John, Home Appliance Technician
whirlpool refrigerator model #ET8WTMXKQ01, serial # XXXXX 2002 W/ ICEMAKER leaks water into refrigerator which pools under veggie bins??????? Makes ice well, all connections secure, but leaks into fri… read more
I have a GE refrigerator, model #GFSS6KKX, and there is water
Appliance Man
Appliance Man, Appliance Tech
I have a GE refrigerator, model #GFSS6KKX, and there is water that pooling and freezing under the produce bins. It is freezing the humidifier unit and seems to be coming from a unit that runs vertical… read more
Hi, we have an 8 yr old Kenmore fridge, bottom drawer freezer.
Appliance Medic
Appliance Medic, Service Technician
Hi, we have an 8 yr old Kenmore fridge, bottom drawer freezer. Recently, we have noticed a foul/fishy type odour in both compartments of the fridge. Emptied it out, throroughly cleaned the inside. Sme… read more
Bag of vegetables fell out of drawer in freezer...and is on
Robert
Robert, Owner/Lead Technician
Bag of vegetables fell out of drawer in freezer...and is on the bottom of the freezer compartment...I can't get drawer shut...how do I remove tub...it is a Maytag French door freezer on bottom with so… read more
I have a Whirlpool no-frost refrigerator, ARG 477. It is leaking
John, Home Appliance Technician
I have a Whirlpool no-frost refrigerator, ARG 477. It is leaking water onto the top glass shelves. I can see that it is coming from a housing in the top of the fridge (base of the freezer). Can I just… read more
I have a KitchenAid french door refrigerator with freezer on
Kelly, Appliance Technician
I have a KitchenAid french door refrigerator with freezer on the bottom. The model is 2-3 years old. The ice dispenser (located in the freezer) has a magnetic latch will allows the ice bin to roll out… read more
Kenmore frost ree refrigerator freezer, bottom freezer drawer
John, Home Appliance Technician
Kenmore frost ree refrigerator freezer, bottom freezer drawer model. Ice has accumulated in bottom of freezer result is additional defrost water seeps out the bottom onto floor. We have melted and rem… read more
ET18SC fridge/freezer not cooling well anything I can do So
John, Home Appliance Technician
ET18SC: fridge/freezer not cooling well: anything I can do? So far, I: - unplugged, then - vacuumed grid and all spaces behind fridge - removed panel inside back of freezer: found frost on coils near … read more
GE Profile 18.1 Cu. Ft. Bottom-Freezer Drawer Refrigerator I
Mr Repair
Mr Repair, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
GE Profile™ 18.1 Cu. Ft. Bottom-Freezer Drawer Refrigerator I have the above refrigerator and need to know how to replace the fan that supplies cold air to the refrigeration compartment. The chatterin… read more