Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I want to know how to get a replacement for the plastic

Customer Question
strip on the top of...
I want to know how to get a replacement for the plastic strip on the top of the controls on my Whirlpool dishwasher. Mine is cracked and tearing.
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/30/2017
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 6 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Do you have a full model number located on a sticker around the front frame of the TUB (not the door itself) and can be seen if you open the door so that I can better assist you?

The model # isGU2275XTVQ1

So the top decal button strip isn't sold separately, it's sold as the touch control panel which is part number WPW10175237. Below is a link to where you can order it and it's about $120.

CLICK HERE for touch control pad

I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

I don't find the link.

Hmm here is is again as well as one you can copy and paste.

http://applianceparts365.com/whirlpool-console-panel-asm-white-part-wpw10175237?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI1aSmtYmy2AIVB1t-Ch0ShAcUEAkYAiABEgJrifD_BwE

CLICK HERE for touch control pad

Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 5 months ago

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open and unrated. Is there anything else I can help you with?

O don't need your assistance mow.

OK. This question is still open. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.