Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Dish washerquite working in mid cycle. Whirl pool maybe 4…

Customer Question
Dish washerquite working in...

Dish washerquite working in mid cycle

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?

Whirl pool maybe 4 years old cant find a model #

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes it seems to be electical

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I pulled it out and plugged it in and it does nothing

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/30/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 6 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

open the dishwasher door the model /serial tag is on the tank inner face frame.