Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I need to replace the control panel. The plastic is tearing.

Customer Question
I need to replace...

I need to replace the control panel. The plastic is tearing. Where can I find a replacaement.

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

A few months. The tears are getting worse. The controls themselves work but the plastic on top is what is tearing.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Probably

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

What do you need?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/30/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 6 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

I see you have NOT replied back to me .
Do you still need assistance on your question?