Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

The control panel for a model D030F/S does not work for

Customer Question
The control panel for...

The control panel for a model D030F/S does not work for either the roast or broil mode for both the top and bottom ovens. Also, the number in the (4) row don’t function.

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Wolf model # D030F serial number 16005828 about 8 years old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Didn’t know I could

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

It is probably a circuit board

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 6 days by:
1/5/2018
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?

No and cancel my account and refund 23$