Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

How do I shut off the inside oven light. W10403811C. 30 INCH…

Customer Question
How do I shut...

How do I shut off the inside oven light

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

W10403811C. 30 INCH 76 CM FREESTANDING ELECTRIC RANGE

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

YES

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

HOW TO I TURN OFF THE INSIDE OVEN LIGHT

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Appliance
12/30/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 1 month ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

open the oven door the model /serial tag should be on the inner face frame.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I figured its out thanks

ok no problem!

If you need me again for any other issues you can request me Master Tech.

John, Home Appliance Technician