Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Maytag maxima model MHW6000XW2 front load washer that has…

Customer Question
maytag maxima model MHW6000XW2 front...
maytag maxima model MHW6000XW2 front load washer that has and F06 and E02. when you start a load the washer goes thru the "add garment" indicator and the displays the "
door locked" and the nothing further happens, generally the drum would shake a little and you would hear the water valve open and water running. After maybe a minute the warning tone goes off and these codes flash.
Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/30/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 5 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

That is a communication error between the main Control Unit and the User Interface. Now almost always when you get the symptoms you are having with that code you actually need the motor control behind the unit Remove the back panel on the unit and I would replace the Motor Control Board in the lower left side of the unit...CLICK HERE PART often if you pop the board out of the white housing and check the back you will find something burned out. Not always, but often.

Happy Holidays..All I ask is please use the....FINISH BY RATING link at the top your page to select a 5 STAR RATING before leaving today....this is important for my status on the site plus without a rating I will receive ZERO credit(NO PAY) from the site for assisting you. Also rating now does not close the question out and you can come back anytime for FREE right here to me......Happy Holidays!

Hi there,
I was just touching base with you because I have not heard back from you and the question is still open and unrated, I am not credited anything until a good star rating is supplied I would really appreciate it if you could do that thanks!

Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician