Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

The fan was making noise in the fridge of my Samsung

Customer Question
The fan was making...

The fan was making noise in the fridge of my Samsung RF23HCEDBSR, have already replaced it once, and since the sears warranty is no longer, I decided to replace it. Upon taking the plastic cover off, over the fan and cooling pipes, I found the pipes covered in ice. Also the ice naked hasn't been working for over a month. Couldn't pull the ice bucket out but after letting the ice melt off the pipes we got the bucket out to find ice cubes melted together in a cascade from the cube making area down to the bottom of the ice maker. We have all the ice melted and water removed from all areas. I also found a thin layer of ice under the deli

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Samsung is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Made in Feb. 2016

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Model RF23HCEDBSR and yes. Sorry I pressed the wrong key and sent my message to soon.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Want to know if there is a drainage tube at the bottom of the area where all the pipes on the back (inside) of the fridge is as it looks like there is but it could be frozen.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/30/2017
Appliance Technician: Billy Olenick, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Billy Olenick
Billy Olenick, Customer Service
My name is ***** ***** I will be helping you out today with your appliance repair. I am here to help you diagnose your appliance so that you can repair it yourself. I will do my best to assist you in this aspect. All I ask in return is for you to select a star rating at the end of a 3 star or better so that I can be paid for my services. Thank you.
There is a drainage at the bottom under the heater.
It is probably frozen and blocked. How do I get it unblocked?
Do not want to phone. Thank you
Billy, are you still there?
How do I get the drain unblocked?
Either manual defrost overnight by turning the unit off. Or with a hair dryer