Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

The washer seems to working well but make a continous

Customer Question
The washer seems to...

The washer seems to working well but make a continous electrical sound and stop after about 10 minutes on every type of washing with 2 indicators blinkings (Asd a garment) and (wash).... Thanks in advanced !

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Yes i forgot... Whirlpool duet sport, model WFW8500SR03, ser HLW3069065

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I'M a nice person

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/30/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 6 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

OK see if any error codes are stored in the unit...CLICK HERE then ppst them to me

You take me 2 payments : one of 29.68$ and another of 6.46$ but I never be able to talk to a tech ?
I was thinking I'd forget to open the hot water tap and found solution by myself.
So, I would like to be refund. Thanks in advanced !