Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

On my Themador built-in, in convection mode, the fan on the…

Customer Question
Hi Pearl, On...

Hi Pearl, On my Themador built-in, in convection mode, the fan on the display is not running. Does that mean the convection mode is not operating? David

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Probably ever since I've had it. I've used convection only recently.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Probably not. Is the convection part working if the fan display is not running? The fan in the back of the oven runs.

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

ME 302JS /03

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No, you are doing a great job.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/30/2017
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 6 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question if you are still needing help that is?