Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Amana gas big oven broiler turns on, but turns itself off…

Customer Question
Amana gas big oven...

Amana gas big oven broiler turns on, but turns itself off after about 1 minute

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Amana is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Model ACF3325AS maybe 10 years old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I will if i can diagnose he problem

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Igniters have been checked and both work fine

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 6 days by:
1/5/2018
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?