Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My dishwasher will not drain. I set it on the level to drain…

Customer Question
My dishwasher will not...

My dishwasher will not drain. I set it on the level to drain but cannot resolve the problem

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?

Frigidaire and do not have model number

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

In the past putting the dial on drain worked

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/30/2017
Appliance Technician: Billy Olenick, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Billy Olenick
Billy Olenick, Customer Service
My name is ***** ***** I will be helping you out today with your appliance repair. I am here to help you diagnose your appliance so that you can repair it yourself. I will do my best to assist you in this aspect. All I ask in return is for you to select a star rating of 3 stars or better at the end so that I am paid for my services. Thank you. Please allow me a moment to gather some information.
Have you recently replaced your garage disposal?