Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I just bought a Whirpool washer Model # WTW500DW and all the…

Customer Question
Hi I just bought...

Hi I just bought a Whirpool washer Model # WTW500DW and all the lights except for the locked are blinking and when I press the start button all the lights remain flashing

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Whirlpool WTW500DW brand new just today.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

It's brand new. what will I need to do?

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I haven't used it once

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/30/2017
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 7 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question if you are still needing help that is?

I am still need assistance
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 7 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Are you aware that this is a pay for service and this web site has nothing to do with any appliance manufacture?

I`m more then willing to assist you , I just need you to be aware.