Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

We have a GE Profile oven, Loc is on the display, and

Customer Question
We have a GE...

We have a GE Profile oven, Loc is on the display, and nothing works. The door opens. This just happened, we have tried to start the self clean, but it does not work. Is there a way to get the oven out of the Loc mode?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

51/2 years, model P T916S R1SS

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If I can find out how to get it out of the Loc mode.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

The LOC just appeared, we can not get the oven out of this mode. We tried to do a self clean, but we could not get the oven to do a self clean. It is like everything is locked and will not work.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/29/2017
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 6 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Press and hold the 9 & 0 pads, it should unlock the control!

If you would be so kind, would you please remember to rate my service USING THE STAR SCALE at the top or the bottom of the page before you leave today? You may post back at anytime with follow up questions. Please let me know how I may earn your 5 star rating! Thank you so much!