Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I am looking a buying a Bosch oven - HBG6767S1A but the roof…

Customer Question
Good morning, Contractor's Assistant:...

Good morning,

Contractor's Assistant: Hello. How can I help?

I am looking a buying a Bosch oven - HBG6767S1A but the roof is dented, is this easy to replace? thanks

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Bosch is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Its a new model in the shop but the one they have has a cosmetic defect - ie the dent on the top. the model is HBG6767S1A. thanks

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I would probably look to get a technician out to fix it if they do that sort of thing.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No, just if it can be replaced, if so how much is the part. thanks

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/29/2017
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Is it dented on the outside of the oven or the top of the oven cavity inside?