Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I'm glad you are on line today. We just bought a set of

Customer Question
I'm glad you are...

I'm glad you are on line today. We just bought a set of Bosch Appliances including a gas stove. It is only 3 months old. The problem is the oven will not light. In fact none of the buttons on the control panel work. All we've done is bake potatoes. Last night, it worked fine. Please note all of the top stove burners still work fine so we have power. Please advise and thank you.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Bosch is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Yes, it was installed during July of 2017. The series is the 800 series, Model # HG180054UC (N).

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Only if simple and safe- to be honest, it is under warranty; however, the appliance store cannot get anyone to come out until Jan 2nd at the earliest.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Nothing else comes to mind- just wondering if this model has inherent defects. We hope this won't recur.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/29/2017
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 6 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach Bosch. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with Bosch. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.