Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

We just purchased a GE Oven/Range Model # PGS930SEL1S.

Customer Question
Hi Pearl, Yes...

Hi Pearl, Yes. we just purchased a GE Oven/Range Model # PGS930SEL1S

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Purchased new from Home Depot 14 days ago.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Would like to if possible. But not absolutely necessary.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Yes: 2 problems: it seems the gas on the range is turned up very high and only gets lower if we turn the knobs down to 1 or 2. and 2) the front left burner (the large one with an outside burner and a center simmer burner seems to need help: on the large burner, the front third only provides a very small flame. The other 2 flames are very large.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/29/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 7 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

If this unit is only 14 days old .

I recommend that you contact the manufacture for a in warranty service call on the unit.

If you do any work on it you will void the manufactures warranty.

Do you need the manufactures contact information?