Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a thermador microwave and the turn table is not

Customer Question
I have a thermador...

I have a thermador microwave and the turn table is not turning- is there a button to turn it on and off?

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of the appliance? And has it done this before?

Sorry, i had to go look it is hard to read- this was here when we bought the place. the numbers i see are MBES/01(###) ###-####ACLAP7A01 not sure which is model number hard to read

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

This is the first time it did this- not sure what is involved

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

My 3 sons were here so i thought maybe someone hit a "TURN TURNTABLE BUTTON OFF" but i do not even see that button i even looked under settings and could not figure it out

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 4 days by:
1/3/2018
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?