Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I cannot remove the water filter on my refrigerator.

Customer Question
I cannot remove the...

I cannot remove the water filter on my refrigerator

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of the fridge? And can you guesstimate how old is it?

MSD2272VEB00 and maybe 9 years

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I've done it before lots of times but it won't pop outthis time

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Mo

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/29/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 6 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

So your saying that when you press the release button the filter does not eject is that correct?