Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Are jenn air aplliances relaible. I am in the process of…

Customer Question
Are jenn air aplliances...

Are jenn air aplliances relaible

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Jenn-Air is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

I am in the process of redoing my kitchen... buying all new... Electric range is JES1450DS, Fridge is JFC2290REM, M/W-JMV9196CS, and D/W - JDB9800CWS. Thank you

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No contractor will install

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No thank you. Just want to see if Jenn Air is the brand to go with.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/29/2017
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 7 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

While there are no perfect appliances, Jenn Air is unfortunately one of the ones you'd want to avoid right now because they have quite a few electronic problems with the dishwasher and refrigerator. Their other appliances are rather good. Probably the best overall appliance package right now would be LG if you wanted to stick with one brand. Jenn Air is made by Whirlpool now, so any Whirlpool, Maytag, Jenn Air, or Kitchen Aid dishwashers and refrigerators I'd stay away from.

I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.