Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

GE electric range stovetop warning light is not lighting up.

Customer Question
GE electric range stovetop...

GE electric range stovetop warning light is not lighting up

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

4 yr old approx, model number JB750 SJ1SS

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If it is simple bulb replacement

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

? Not really, I have some tools

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/29/2017
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 6 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. Sorry to hear you are having appliance trouble, I know how frustrating that can be!

Each burner has its own sensor so if none of them turn the light on, it is indeed most likely the bulb. See number 33 at the link below.

CLICK HERE

Access to replace that light is gained by removing the rear service panel from the back of the control area. All connections simply unplug and plug in, making for an easy repair!

The link below is to the part you will need!

CLICK HERE

If you would be so kind, would you please remember to rate my service USING THE STAR SCALE at the top or the bottom of the page before you leave today? You may post back at anytime with follow up questions. Please let me know how I may earn your 5 star rating! Thank you so much!