Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I need a tech. to install a BOSCH Dishwasher in my home...

Customer Question
I need a tech...

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Bosch is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Brand new, just bought it / still sitting in my Garage...BOSC SHX5AVF5UC...I need to re-move / get ri the old, and install the new one

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No...where can I find a BOSCH tech.?

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Nothing,..I will eventually need a quote for the job...

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/29/2017
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach an installation company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with any installers. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

Sorry - My mistake

I will send your deposit in for a refund.