Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a GE Profile french door refrigerator and it's

Customer Question
I have a GE...

I have a GE Profile french door refrigerator and it's freezing the eggs and sour cream, etc. The temperature is set to the recommended temperature of 37 degrees F.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Ok just a moment. It's only 2 years old and I'll get the model # for you now.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

PFE28RSHSS-French Door

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

It has been working fine. But this morning I went to make eggs and the eggs were frozen OK

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/29/2017
Appliance Technician: Joel Swenson,
 replied 6 months ago
Joel Swenson

Hello sorry to hear you are having trouble, I'm Joel and will be glad to help you today.

You will need to replace the temperature sensor in the refrigerator:

Refrigerator Temperature Sensor

Part #: WR55X11152 - click here for part info at sears

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5th star to the right at the top, (bottom if using a mobile phone) of the screen, you will see 5 empty stars, click on the 5th star to the right to give me a high rating. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance. Rating the answer does not close the question out it will still be open after you rate. I do not get compensated until you rate, so it will be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Appliance Technician: Joel Swenson,
 replied 6 months ago

Hi there,
I see you have read the answer a while ago and I have not heard back from you, if there is nothing else I can help you with at this time please take a moment to rate my assistance and if you need anything later on you can still follow up, thank you.