Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

No hot water to my lg top load model wt 1501cw. hose

Customer Question
Second opinion] no hot water...
Second opinion] no hot water to my lg top load model wt 1501cw. hose correctly connected filter clean. no bad codes showingJA: Can you guesstimate how old your LG is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?Customer: one year old lg WT1501CWJA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?Customer: I can fix just about anything.would like to fix myself, need causes for no hot waterJA: Anything else we should know to help you best?Customer: no just a little guidance
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
12/29/2017
Appliance Technician: McgiverSR, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
McgiverSR
McgiverSR, Customer Service
Hello I Wil try to help.Have you checked for voltage at the hot water solenoid ifyou have voltage then turn power off and unplug washer set your meter to ohms and read coil you can compare ohms value with cold water solenoid if you get 0 ohms its shorted if you get no reading its openĺ either way it means replace the valve IF YOU HAVE NO power then you'll need to check the temperature selector switch if it's good and you're not getting power out of it then it is going to be the control board let me know what you find
One other thing to check I know you said the hoses are in the right spot a lot of times people put screens actual washing machine hose gaskets but they'll have screens on them to protect the valves if those gets clogged up then it won't get water through it also some of the valves they put on washers now have a built-in screen if it gets stopped up you won't get water