Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Our built in oven now has a 25 inch opening how can I get an…

Customer Question
Our built in oven...

Our built in oven now has a 25 inch opening how can I get an oven to fit oven/microwave that is

Contractor's Assistant: What's the microwave's make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Ge and I would guess 15 years

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes if not too drastic

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Nothing except do they make one to replace our 25 inch hole

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 2 days by:
1/1/2018
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?

Yes

Do you have the exact dimensions of the cavity size? You can pull the old unit out just a few inches to be able to measure the opening.